Wednesday 25 May 2016

Sadguru :')

He was magic ✨Every good thing that exists in this world is your ehsaas. Every good thought, your simran. Now that I see you all around me, why do my eyes still long to see you? Why do I have to remind my eyes that you're everywhere - in me, in him, in them - closer than ever, in this very breath, in this very thought that thinks of you and salutes you endless times. For you were 'love personified', from you love blossomed, and from love you. You were a miracle hazoor, and forgive this soul for thinking that you're gone, because you can never leave. You hid your real self from us all this while. You were, you are and you always will be. In every smile, in every tear, in every prayer, in every fear, in every breath I will find you near. Forever indebted ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment